By using the DAVCO ONLINE website including its related sites, services and tools (the "Website"), you agree to the following terms, including those available by hyperlink, with Sika (Singapore) Pte Ltd. and its affiliates (together "Sika (Singapore)" or the "Company"), and the general principles for this Website.
If you have any questions, please refer seek assistance at email@example.com.
This Agreement is effective immediately upon acceptance by all users.
If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18 years old, you may use this Website only with authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
While using this Website, you will not :
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
We keep our Website and services working properly and safe. Please report problems, offensive comment and policy violations to us.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the sites if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, policies related to shill bidding, conducting off-site transactions, feedback manipulation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or users who we believe are harassing our employees or other users). Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
You should carefully read the item detail page and review information such as price, quantity, sizes, colours, delivery options & charges and terms and conditions for sales before purchasing an item.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to a buyer arising from delivery information and/or payer information entered by the buyer for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether a buyer is duly authorized to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
1. DAVCO ONLINE cannot guarantee that its service will be free from all malfunctions, but will exercise all reasonable care and skill to resolve any such case.
2. GST liability rests with the buyer and DAVCO ONLINE will not be responsible for any GST issues.
All members and contractors are obliged to treat confidentially the content of this agreement, as well as all other information and data they acquire in connection with the partnership, and not use it for purposes outside the scope of this contract or pass it on to third parties. This obligation is in force for 1 year after the termination of the contract. Both parties are obliged to follow privacy laws and handle accordingly all data related to customers, suppliers and business partners.
1. DAVCO ONLINE has the right to freely maintain the contractors’ listing and its ranking on the website. DAVCO ONLINE offers customers the opportunity to give ratings and reviews of the all goods and services on the website, and has the right but not the obligation to publish these online and make them visible to all customers. DAVCO ONLINE reserves the right to delete ratings and reviews.
2. DAVCO ONLINE may scan, transcribe, and publish online the contractor's listings, logos and other materials required. The contractor grants to DAVCO ONLINE a royalty- free, perpetual, unrestricted licence to use and distribute any materials provided by him, for the purpose of advertising DAVCO ONLINE's service. In particular, this includes use in Google AdWords campaigns, domain name registrations and other online marketing and search engine optimization measures.
1. This agreement is valid as soon as the contractor signs the contract, or fulfils an order referred by DAVCO ONLINE, and remains valid indefinitely, until termination by either party. Termination can occur at any time, with a period of notice of one week, in writing, by email, post or fax. The revenues generated during this notice period are still subject to the DAVCO ONLINE agreement. The right to immediate termination by either party for important cause remains unaffected.
2. The right to immediate termination in particular covers the case where the contractor repeatedly receives negative ratings and reviews on the website, and when these are not obviously unjustified. Repeatedly providing misleading information or withholding information required to present the contractor’s products and services is also grounds for immediate termination. Typos, mistakes and transmission errors are excluded from this, as long as they are not caused with intent or by gross negligence.
1. If a single clause in this agreement is invalid, both parties will endeavour to replace the invalid clause by a valid one that reproduces as closely as possible the intended economic meaning of the invalid clause. The validity of the rest of the agreement remains unaffected. This applies in particular if the agreement is found to be incomplete.
2. DAVCO ONLINE reserves the right to modify his general terms and conditions without giving any justification. In that case, DAVCO ONLINE will give the contractor adequate notice via email. The notice will contain advice and period of objection to the changes, and on the consequences of leaving unexercised the right to object.
3. The changed terms and conditions are considered agreed by the contractor if he does not object to them in writing within 10 days of receiving notice of the changes.
Any terms and conditions of the contractor are not part of this agreement unless DAVCO ONLINE expressly agrees to adhere to them in writing.